Monday, April 10, 2023

Editing- The Bane of My Existence

 Hello! Even though it's Monday on the last week of the project, I have yet to edit ANY of my footage at all. And for those familiar with my past works, you'll know I HATE editing.. It's proven to be the most miserable part of any video project I've worked on, and with such little time to edit, I knew I was going to have to call in the big guns.

Thank god for Ren! After having helped me shoot Computer Funeral as my talented cinematographer, they reached out to let me know they could offer some advice and help editing since they knew it makes me absolutely miserable. I'm so lucky to know such a generous kind person like them!!

Without getting too much into the whole editing process (mostly because it was such a blur of misery, even with Ren's help and company), it came out looking pretty great! Wouldn't have been possible without Ren's helping hand, and I'm pretty satisfied with the end product! Can't wait for you to see it in a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Critical Reflection

      COMPUTER FUNERAL , at its core, strives to highlight and reflect on one major issue that’s prevalent in modern times: an overdependenc...